Friday, February 10, 2023

It's Time

     No beating around the bush (except for this sentence). It's Portfolio Project Time! In all honesty I've been looking forward to this project for about a year and half now. The simple idea of being tasked with creating something like a short film over the span of 10 weeks, while also learning about interesting topics on the side was so captivating for me. Also in that time I've been preparing for this project. Last year I made EXTENSION for the Film Opening for Media Studies AS, a couple months ago I wrapped on a 7 minute documentary, and I've of course been learning about the media as well as some interesting media theories.

This post is only meant to mark an official start to this 10 week project, so I won't give too much away, but what I will say is that I'm very excited about the ideas I have

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Hey yall! so I'm alive still and I'm gonna be blogging again in small doses, so I figured I'd start fresh. Here's the link t...