Saturday, March 19, 2022

"His blog is Intense"

 Originally I was planning on writing about the lighting in my opening, but the other day in class we actually had a group critique of our current progress. The class was randomly split into groups of 6 and we just talked about our project and problems we've encountered.

From Left->Right; Top->Down: Vale, Gianna, Hannah, Andrea, Clara, and me!

    Up until now, I haven't really known what other people's openings are about, so it was nice for a change to talk to other people about how their projects have been going. I love the collaborative process of making things. The simple fact that no one thinks in the same way as you, begins possibility to so many new ideas. Like at one point Vale mentioned how she was struggling to pick a title for her opening, and Clara gave a suggestion that clicked instantly with Vale.

    In our discussion we talked about certain problems like finding music and locations. I recommended that if they were looking for music to search on Epidemic Sounds. The site has all kinds of features to help find the perfect song, like searching by genre, bpm, mood, and artists. Like for me I mentioned how I wanted to include some music for when there's the cosmetical explosion/credit sequence, I believe it was Clara who recommended I go with some Alternative Rock. Putting aside my love for that genre, I thought it was a good idea since and help bring a heavy presence to the sequence. 

    Another highlight of the experience happened as I was about to explain my story and my blog. Before I could formally start, our teacher interrupts and warns the other group member saying, "his blog is intense." That then proceed to all of the commenting on the fact that my blog posts tend to be long. I thought that all that was pretty funny.

    Overall I really liked the group's discussion. Like I said it's nice to finally know what other people are doing for their projects and how they're all going about it. I also really liked some of the ideas that other people were working on, and I am excited to see how they turn out!




    

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Hey yall! so I'm alive still and I'm gonna be blogging again in small doses, so I figured I'd start fresh. Here's the link t...