Thursday, March 31, 2022

Thinking about the CCR

    So on Wednesday, in class my teacher gave a brief presentation about the Creative Critical Reflection portion of the AICE Media AS Final. She mainly reviewed a few points and mentioned that there were examples on her Canvas page. A bit before filming I had skimmed through her page, and did find the rubric for the CCR which did help me a little bit towards being prepared for it. Up until that point I hadn't directly thought about genre all too much, hence the Visual Comedy blog post. 

    Since the presentation I have been thinking about it a lot more and I've started writing the outline to my script. I'm writing out the 4 main questions in a Google Doc and answer them each properly before moves around certain portions to create a nice flow for the CCR. Since the set for my opening hasn't been torn down yet, I might try to find a nice angle of it to serve as the background. I'm probably going to stick with primarily a typical standup style video with some behind the scene photos, used footage, references from other movies and mediums that helped me put this project together.

    I'm not super nervous about the CCR, since these blog post have helped me better understand my experiences and how I've changed over the process of this project. I just need to finish the script for it, so that's want I'm going to do now. I'll see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Hey yall! so I'm alive still and I'm gonna be blogging again in small doses, so I figured I'd start fresh. Here's the link t...