Friday, March 25, 2022

The Easy Part

     So I finished filming and it's now time for EDITING! I like editing because you begin to see how things are shaping up to look like. And sometimes it's a fun trying to figure out what the best order for the sequence would be. Sometimes I could spend upwards of 6 hours in a single editing session, but this wasn't necessarily like that. It was actually much easier because I already edited my opening:

https://frameisokay.blogspot.com/2022/03/editing-before-filming.html

https://frameisokay.blogspot.com/2022/03/timing-and-math-yay.html

    Having a storyboard to follow is really convenient because you don't have to think on the spot about the timings or order, you just follow the plan that was already laid out. Granted it's only a line edit and doesn't have animation or properly mixed sound, but the timings and shots are all there. Unfortunately, I did notice 1 single continuity error and I'm probably have to refilm it. It shouldn't be too bad though since it was during one of the establishing shots of the workspace. if anything it's just annoying because I'm probably going to spend about 30 minutes setting up and tearing down just so I can get an 6-8 second shot. But you know what, this is a lesson and I'll be sure that for whatever my next major project is, I'll keep an eye out for things like that.

    Anyways, I'll let you know how that goes. In the mean time, I'm going to work on animating...

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Hey yall! so I'm alive still and I'm gonna be blogging again in small doses, so I figured I'd start fresh. Here's the link t...