Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Full Cast + Crew

With filming about to begin I' thought I'd take a moment to go through the major cast and crew that has been confirmed for the film. 

ERIC = Alex Duque

At the forefront of this story is Eric, who by this point needs no real introduction. Though I do want to shed light the reasoning behind the self-casting. Over the last several years of making videos and films, I've learned to balance work in front of and behind the camera. During the 2020-2021 school year, I single handedly had to act and film by myself, and even when schooling went back to in person, I still ended up acting in many of my own films and projects. Even for my portfolio project last year, I acted in it. And not only have I grown accustom to acting and directing, but when I decided I'm acting in a project of mine, I think of how I would shoot the film with out me behind the camera. That either means keeping the camera locked down to a tripod or having someone I trust behind the camera, and then of course I always after every take look at the shot with my own two eyes to see if I'm happy with it. 

TRENT MARLEY = Connor Lirio


I've already gone into detail for my reasonings for Connor as Trent Marley, so if you want a refresher or missed the other blog posting, check it out here.

UN-NAMED TRAIN STATION PERSON = Samantha Perez Laurenza


I think I've mentioned Sam in a previous blog posting, but for those who don't know, they're a frequent collaborator of mine who is currently taking AICE Media AS. We've worked on a number of projects together and for our portfolio projects we were both going to take the lead on our respective projects, but still needed some help in terms of acting and behind camera stuff. We made a deal in which I'd help with their project and they'd help with my project, hence Sam appearing on this list. The reason I choose Sam for this role was due to the fact that their character would need to connect somewhat with Eric in order to positively reinforce his behavior. I like to think that Sam and I have good chemist with everything we've worked on, so the role was filled.

DRIVER = Angelo Zervos

Now Angelo is someone I know I haven't mentioned before because he doesn't even go to the same school as I do. He's a friend who is fit and generally lets his facial hair grow out, so I thought he'd make a good fit for someone who'd get easily angered over someone bumping his car. I've also seen him when he's angry and it's not fun, so I think it'd work.

CELEBRITY GUEST = Nicole Piñeros

For those who don't know, Nicole is a lovely person, and I excited having her on the crew. She's someone I've met through the TV Production program I've been in for the last 4 years, and she's also someone I've convinced to take AICE Media next year. I knew the role was minor, so I had freedom to pick anyone really; I choose Nicole because I wanted her to get a feel for being on set (especially while at BECON) because at least when I was a Sophomore I would've loved opportunities like this to help out with. And I have a feeling she's going to be doing some cool stuff in the future. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for the crew it's more of the same names, though I do want to bring to attention to Maria Ojeda. She, like Nicole, is an amazing person who I'm glad is on the crew and helping out. She's also a Sophomore, but she's actually taking AICE Media Studies AS Level now, so I thought it be cool to give her a sneak peak of the A level portfolio experience she'll be having next year. Last year, I had a similar opportunity to help as a Production Assistant last year and thought it was super fun, so Male if you're reading this, that's why.

WRITER & DIRECTOR = Alex Duque

PRODUCER = Alex Duque

DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY = Alex Duque

CAMERA OPERATORS = Samantha Perez Laurenza, Alex Duque

BOOM OPERATORS = Maria Ojeda, Samantha Perez Laurenza, Alex Duque

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Hey yall! so I'm alive still and I'm gonna be blogging again in small doses, so I figured I'd start fresh. Here's the link t...