Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Shooting Schedule

Since I'm going to be filming this upcoming week, I thought it'd be best if I made a post that would splits up the script into possibly shooting days and/or call times. I've been delaying this post for a little bit since I've been having to form this plan in coordination to Samantha Perez Laurenza, since we both will be helping each other with our respective projects. We'd also be sharing equipment, since a lot of what we wanted to use overlapped and because were two student from the same school, borrowing practically the same equipment from BECON-TV, so we thought it'd make sense.

3/21/2023

I'm scheduled to pick up the equipment on March, 21 at BECON-TV, so there's not much else besides securing that and finalizing a story board. It's also nice because the afternoon before I return from my 5 day trip to California for the Student Television Network's National Convention (STN).

3/22/2023

On Wednesday I'm getting up early, to get to Dania Beach Train Station around 9 or 10 A.M. I'll be filming the second scene that day on location, and I'll be keeping it fairly simple with most of it consisting on shot/reverse shot. The scene only shows Eric and the Person he interacts with at the train station, so besides Sam and me, I'll be inviting a 3rd person to serve as the boom operator.

Later in the evening, I'll be assisting Sam with their project; they're aiming  to film all they need that day, but if not, the remaining scenes will be picked up the next day.

3/23/2023

Depending how filming for Sam's project goes, I'll be able to film the 4th scene in a parking lot in the later afternoon. For these scene it'll need my character, another person to play the Driver, and then an extra pair of hands that'll most likely serving as a boom operator primarily.

3/24/2023

For Friday, I'm planning to film the shots of Trent Marley in his studio set. I've already mentioned the interest in filming at the BECON-TV studio to the person who is in charge over there, Mr. Guarasci, but I'm going to send another message to confirm since currently he's preoccupied with his responsibilities as a chaperone for Cooper City High School's tv program, as they go to the STN convention, and also as a board member for STN.

Since it'd be a studio environment, the time of day doesn't matter, so I think it'd be nice to get it all out of the way by filming earlier in the day. And if need be, I could film the parking lot scene later that day, if I'm not able to film the day earlier.

If I don't have to film the parking lot scene I might try and get ahead on the final scene in Eric's TV Room, since it would need Connor to be there. And in the case that I can't film the scene that day, I could still film on Saturday.

3/25/2023

Saturday will be the dedicated day for filming all of the scenes in Eric's TV room. I wanted to save this for after filming the studio shots for the Trent Marley Show, so I can have the footage of Connor both as a reference to bounce off up and to capture lighting that would be a practical base for other additional fixtures. And while I'm at it I can get the footage of Connor on the TV as Trent Marley in order to compress and dirty up the raw footage.

And like I said before if I'm not able to film the shots with Connor on Friday, then Saturday is the day I wrap filming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the plan I have so far, but for a worst case scenario schedule, that's simple to read, here's the tl;dr for filming:

S2 - Ext. Dania Beach Train Station - 3/22/2023 8 A.M.

Trent Marley Show - Int. BECON-TV - Aim for 3/24/2023 11 A.M.

S4 - Ext. Best Buy Parking Lot - 3/24/2023 6 P.M.

S1, S3, S5 - Int. My house - 3/25/2023, Basically any time in the day since 2 of the 3 scenes is just me in my house. And then for the final scene with Connor, that might end up being towards the early evening since it'll be darker outside by that point

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Hey yall! so I'm alive still and I'm gonna be blogging again in small doses, so I figured I'd start fresh. Here's the link t...